Website Oasis Hospice and Palliative Care
RN Case Manager
Oasis Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a Hospice RN Case Manager to care for our families in Cook, DuPage and Will Counties. Requirements include:
- current RN licensure in the State of Illinois and CPR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising hospice aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state of Illinois requirements and is in good working order.
- Willingness to travel.
The Hospice RN completes an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
– Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
– Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of nursing process.
– Assesses and evaluates patient’s status by writing and initiating plan of care, regularly re-evaluates patient and family/caregiver needs and participates in revising the plan of care as necessary
– Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
– Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
– Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician in the physician’s plan of care.
– Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
– Assists the patient with the activities of daily living and facilitates the patient’s efforts toward self-sufficiency and optional comfort care.
– Assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Day shift
- 8-hour shift
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Mileage reimbursement
Salary : $75-$85K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org